GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NPower are totally USELESS !!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPower are totally USELESS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPower are totally USELESS !!!

Hope this gives you some light reading SA Gold

Today I have again requested a copy of their telephone log so I can see just how many times I have had to contact them for progress updates but haven't had a reply as yet.

Comment

Re: NPower are totally USELESS !!!

Originally posted by Gemby View Post
      OK you asked for it,

Going back last year I converted a commercial office into two residential flats for a family member. The electrical wiring was all replaced and a new meter fitted for the second flat.
      I had tenant's moving in on 1st February 2013 and so called npower to get the billing changed from business to residential and to get the tenants registered as the bill payers. I was told at this point that it would take in the region of 10 weeks for the change of tariff. At this point I elected to keep the account in my name so that I could monitor the progress.
      The original meter turned out to be faulty. It was not recording night units and was recording day units at an alarming rate.
      The account transferred from business to residential on 8th July 2013 and a new meter was fitted on 23rd July 2013.
      The tenants moved out at the end of August having not paid any electricity or knowing how much was owed.
      Npower business have since come back to me with bills for the tenants based on faulty meter reads. We have negotiated at length and they agreed to half the bills as a good will gesture. I believed this to still be too much based on the new tenants usage.
      This part of the complaint is now being dealt with by the old tenant so not sure of the outcome.

The new complaint continues with npower residential.
      I had a new tenant move in, in September 2013. Not long after she moved in she tried to change electricity suppliers only to be told that the meter was still on a business tariff. I contacted npower and was told that there was a problem with the transfer from Bus to Res and that npower would look into it. When I had no real response I opened a complaint to get things moving. This was opened on 22 November.
      I will try and attach npowers letter of explanation to update you with what has gone on since.
      what a complete shambles. all the best with it and keep us all posted.

When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X