GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Temperamental puppy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temperamental puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Temperamental puppy

Ha ha, first time on the lead is always fun! (Perhaps fun isn't the right word?)

With ours, we let him run around the house with a lead attached for a day, and we would occasionally take hold of it and walk him around the house - just to another room etc, then let go again.
    Then we walked him around the garden and through the courtyard on day two. Day three we went for proper "walkies", and a bit like MrsD, we swept the pavements with him for part of the way.

He will get the hang of it though; just be patient and firm
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

one of the chilblains on my bus has a yorkie at home, every time we pick him up his brother is being forced to walk a tiny whirling dervish on a lead, It's now 2 years old and they were told when it was a pup that "She will grow out of it and calm down" WRONG!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear I spoke too soon! OH tried removing something from pup's mouth, he was not apply and even less happy after OH told him what he thought of his behaviour......

dog walk was basically a drag through the grass.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear
          Mine doesn't like letting anything go yet either. He thinks his trade description is a retriever, not a retrieve and give it backer.

Had to extract a kitchen sponge from his mouth the other day and practically needed a car jack

Comment

Any pics cym?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	1397998Butter wouldn't melt!

Comment

Oh dear my pictures seem to go upside down!

Comment

Awwww but he's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love his colour and markings!
                    Not sure why it's upside down though!!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]10078[/ATTACH]Butter wouldn't melt!
                      Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                      I love his colour and markings!
                      Not sure why it's upside down though!!

He's always upside down

Comment

Yes Deepie, I sometimes think that I match PlanB for technical prowess!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10078[/ATTACH]Butter wouldn't melt!

aw he's very cute, will get away with murder!

Comment

Looks like butter wouldn t melt in his mouth.......

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                              Awwww but he's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
                              Double Awwww
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Looks like butter wouldn t melt in his mouth.......
                                now that is the beast on his walk

Comment

Working...
                                X