GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script a boy racer killed my cat today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a boy racer killed my cat today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a boy racer killed my cat today

we have adopted his sister too

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1395442

Comment

Awww they look gorgeous S2M
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Awww they look gorgeous S2M
        thank you I am so pleased with them, we were just going to take the boy but his sister looks so small and so cute we couldn't separate them it didn't seem right

Comment

They are both lovely

Comment

Boy racers make me livid, round here they drive like nutters so called "music" thumping, it's bad enough what happened to your cat but I dread to think what would happen if a small child ran into the road because these boy racers probably wouldn't be able to stop

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
              Boy racers make me livid, round here they drive like nutters so called "music" thumping, it's bad enough what happened to your cat but I dread to think what would happen if a small child ran into the road because these boy racers probably wouldn't be able to stop
              I agree with you and it is exactly what I said yesterday he should think himself lucky it was my cat and not an innocent child. Like you say its bad enough it being a cat but a little child I cant imagine

Comment

They both look beautiful and so different!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww! They're absolutely gorgeous honey!! How lovely of you to take the little sister too

Comment

They're both gorgeous s2m.

2 of mine were brother and sister..and the brother was fluffy like your little boy though they were tabbies.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks they are energetic I love them already , she is so tint compared her brother but they are def brother and sister they were born in the cat rescue their mother was kicked out bless her but she will tug someone's heart just like these have mine

Comment

That's a wonderful thing you've done S2E.....

It doesn't take away the pain of losing your cat.... I had a similar experience some time ago when one of my cats was killed by my druggie neighbours. The only comfort I was able to draw from the experience was that I had rescued her when she was pregnant, successfully re-homed her kittens and kept one of them..... so she had a good life while she was with me.

My druggie neighbours eventually got their own karma and have now gone.... but it hurt like Hell at the time.

Big hugs....
                        Remember the mantra:
                        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

S2M what lovely kind thing to do, not splitting brother and sister up, I'm sure your little cat will be sitting up there feeling so proud of what you have done. Rehoming two wee kittens and keeping them together is a lovely tribute to your lost cat. The pain does get easier over time but your precious memeories never leave you.

Over the years with our cats and dogs (my girls and boys as I call them) I keep saying no more when they sadly pass away as the heartbreak is to painful at the time to deal with, guess what still got our dog and not long ago got a young kitten who was part ferral and was going to be put to sleep, eventually she calmed down (should I say tamed down).

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
                            S2M what lovely kind thing to do, not splitting brother and sister up, I'm sure your little cat will be sitting up there feeling so proud of what you have done. Rehoming two wee kittens and keeping them together is a lovely tribute to your lost cat. The pain does get easier over time but your precious memeories never leave you.

Over the years with our cats and dogs (my girls and boys as I call them) I keep saying no more when they sadly pass away as the heartbreak is to painful at the time to deal with, guess what still got our dog and not long ago got a young kitten who was part ferral and was going to be put to sleep, eventually she calmed down (should I say tamed down).
                            thank you I feel its the right thing to do and they both are so close sleep together groom each other its so cute to see although the girl is so miniscule compared to her brother its hard to believe they are related but they were born from the same mother lol, she is so bossy and she fights him its amazing to watch.
                            I am still very weepy over my cat I lost but its getting easier and having these two is helping to ease the pain as they need looking after and they are so precious bless them

I am so pleased your little cat has settled its so rewarding giving animals a loving home

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                              That's a wonderful thing you've done S2E.....

It doesn't take away the pain of losing your cat.... I had a similar experience some time ago when one of my cats was killed by my druggie neighbours. The only comfort I was able to draw from the experience was that I had rescued her when she was pregnant, successfully re-homed her kittens and kept one of them..... so she had a good life while she was with me.

My druggie neighbours eventually got their own karma and have now gone.... but it hurt like Hell at the time.

Big hugs....
                              aww bless her yes she had a good life but its so painful that retards kill innocent beautiful helpless creatures to me it shows they are cowards glad they got what was coming to them .

thanks for the kind words and the kittens are so precious

I will post some pictures up when I get the chance they are already spoiled to bits lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kittens 3.jpg
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1395450Click image for larger version

Name:	537894_409915792453947_1698648016_n.jpg
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1395452Click image for larger version

Name:	kittens 1.jpg