GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script a boy racer killed my cat today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a boy racer killed my cat today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a boy racer killed my cat today

So so sorry , very heartbreaking indeed. I love my cat, he's my baby, they are part of our family, am so sorry xxx

Comment

So sorry to hear this hun. I'd be just the same if it happened to mine. Sending hugs xxx

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
        so very sorry to hear the news sp2m bastards who do what the boy racer did WILL get their come uppance one day

I lost 2 of my cats the same way a few years before I came to liverpool...
        im heartbroken I couldn't sleep and I keep seeing her fallen fur all over and it just makes me cry . I feel so lost without her .

Comment

Awww bless you, it will get easier in time, but it's so hard at first. I'm sure she's still with you in spirit though. I still "hear" my old dog sometimes, and now it makes me smile rather than cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            Awww bless you, it will get easier in time, but it's so hard at first. I'm sure she's still with you in spirit though. I still "hear" my old dog sometimes, and now it makes me smile rather than cry.
            I don't like the emptiness of the house I might get another cat I spend a lot of hours by myself as hubby works long hours , am I being uncaring by considering getting another cat ?

Comment

No not uncaring by going out and getting another cat, there are lots of them in the animal shelters needing loving homes.
              You will always have the memories of your lost pet, but nothing wrong at all in filling the void it has left behind.

I had my old cat for 19yrs and in the end I had to let him go has his health had failed, and if I did not have to be away for long periods with work then I would have got another cat without question.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                No not uncaring by going out and getting another cat, there are lots of them in the animal shelters needing loving homes.
                You will always have the memories of your lost pet, but nothing wrong at all in filling the void it has left behind.

I had my old cat for 19yrs and in the end I had to let him go has his health had failed, and if I did not have to be away for long periods with work then I would have got another cat without question.
                thanks I miss her so much that's the reason

Comment

As alland says, it's not uncaring to think about getting another cat. A new pet doesn't replace the old one in your memories. By getting one from a shelter or a cat rescue home, something positive will come from the horrible situation of losing your beloved pet in the way you did.

I lost all 3 of my cats within 15 months due to illnesses and old age (they ranged between 15 and 22) and, if my GD didn't have an allergy to cats, I would have got another one without question even though I have my dog.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree. Just think how happy you would make some poor abandoned cat or kitten. The best tribute you can pay to a pet is to show how much you miss them by giving a loving home to another one.

Comment

Very well said Elsa.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                        I agree. Just think how happy you would make some poor abandoned cat or kitten. The best tribute you can pay to a pet is to show how much you miss them by giving a loving home to another one.
                        I am enquiring about a kitten right now called Millie she is from the rescue centre , 4 months old will post back if she is still up for adoption

Comment

Good luck, I hope you are successful. I have only ever had dogs and have always got another one when one died. It wasn't a replacement, I see it as honouring the one that has gone.

Comment

how do I post an image please I want to show you the beautiful cat I am adopting ?

Comment

--------> User Guide - How Do I add Attachments to my Message?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zsa zsa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1395440

Comment

Working...
                                X