GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who sells the Best Beds? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who sells the Best Beds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who sells the Best Beds?

Need to get a new bed, does anyone have any recommendations, where to buy or not buy due to good/bad experiences?
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Who sells the Best Beds?

I have a Sealy Posturepedic, best bed I've ever had, really comfy.

This is like mine

http://www.sealy.co.uk/
    ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
      I have a Sealy Posturepedic, best bed I've ever had, really comfy.
      You don't have to answer just me being nosey again, where did you buy it from, Bensons for beds, Dreams, Furniture village?

Or direct from Sealy?

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Need to get a new bed,
        just see this.......

Did you wear to other one out....."?

Another thread I'm banned from.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I got mine from Dreams (I think that's what they're called) was about 6 years ago, still looks like new IF, no sagging or anything.
          ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
            I got mine from Dreams (I think that's what they're called) was about 6 years ago, still looks like new IF, no sagging or anything.
            Brilliant I will have a look, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              just see this.......

Did you wear to other one out....."?

Another thread I'm banned from.....
              You'll get a slap

You're banned!!

Comment

I bought my last bed in Dreams too. There was no hard sell (I suppose it depends on who serves you though?) and I also haggled the price as the frame we bought (a sleigh bed) was on offer but the mattresses weren't. We wanted two x 3ft mattresses as you can't get a 6ft mattress up our staircase being it is so narrow, which made cost of the mattresses at least 50% more than buying a 6ft one.

We had spent half a day laying on mattresses to get the right ones and I'm sure he agreed a discount just to get rid of us! But don't think you can't haggle the prices, you can!
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

we trotted around all the shops, lay on all the beds, chose a bed, wrote all the details down and went home an ordered from http://www.bedzrus.co.uk/, who produced said bed within three days, even humpfed it up the stairs for us. they were cheaper than anywhere else and the bed is as comfy as.

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    I bought my last bed in Dreams too. There was no hard sell (I suppose it depends on who serves you though?) and I also haggled the price as the frame we bought (a sleigh bed) was on offer but the mattresses weren't. We wanted two x 3ft mattresses as you can't get a 6ft mattress up our staircase being it is so narrow, which made cost of the mattresses at least 50% more than buying a 6ft one.

We had spent half a day laying on mattresses to get the right ones and I'm sure he agreed a discount just to get rid of us! But don't think you can't haggle the prices, you can!

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                    we trotted around all the shops, lay on all the beds, chose a bed, wrote all the details down and went home an ordered from http://www.bedzrus.co.uk/, who produced said bed within three days, even humpfed it up the stairs for us. they were cheaper than anywhere else and the bed is as comfy as.

Thank you diddly and MrsD

Comment

Working...
                    X