GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with dishwasher installation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with dishwasher installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with dishwasher installation

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    To remove the waste or water pipe at the back of the machine, the thread is revsered, you have to unscrew the wrong way for them to come off.

Usually you cant unscrew the waste pipe without taking the back of the machine apart, but the water feed pipe should come away with no issues.

Ive replaced mine a few times.

Sounds like the float or a blockage of some sort.

Double check the cold feed pipe has no kinks, and the pipe has a direct line access, meaning theres no bends, loops etc, just runs straight in (it can lay on the floor thats not a problem)

Lastly, whats your water pressure like? i know theres water in the pipe but if the pressure is really low i doubt it would feed the machine correctly.

You said oh broke the blue switch off, but theres water in the pipe, i wouldnt be suprised if the valve is only a little open, enough to fill the pipe, but not enoght to draw the required amount of water via pressure in to the machine. Thats my guess.

Can you use a rench or something to open it up a bit more? do you hear a whoosing noise when the valve is opened?

reverse action - gas thread use to be called if I remember correctly?

must be a nightmare after purchasing and then installation problema, hope it gets sorted soon?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      It's brand new!!!
      Get onto the company then.
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for all the help. OH dedicated yesterday to make it work and I've done one wash. I really really don't like this machine because it failed to do the second wash!!!

Comment

give them a call, as not working correctly?

Comment

Get on to the company, you shouldn't have to go through this.

Did you pay for installation?

Comment

If I had paid for installation I probably would not have had these problems, but as you may know men have great knowledge about many things .........

Comment

Working...
              X