GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Milk Frother - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milk Frother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk Frother

Can anyone please recommend which Milk Frother to buy?
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Milk Frother

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Can anyone please recommend which Milk Frother to buy?
    You would be best with a bread maker.....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      You would be best with a bread maker.....
      You're banned from another thread!!

Got my eye on a the Panasonic bread maker!!

Comment

PS They are so many Milk Frothers out there, it isn't easy to pick one!!

Comment

PS They are so many Milk Frothers out there, it isn't easy to pick one!!
          I've been looking at this one IF..I'm thinking of getting it, the reviews are quite good..I've had a few rubbish ones in the past..x

La Cafetiere Bialetti Tuttocrema Frothing Jug, Teflon Non Stick Surface and Double Filter For Extra Frothy Milk: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home
          Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
            I've been looking at this one IF..I'm thinking of getting it, the reviews are quite good..I've had a few rubbish ones in the past..x

La Cafetiere Bialetti Tuttocrema Frothing Jug, Teflon Non Stick Surface and Double Filter For Extra Frothy Milk: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home

Looks good Scarlet and better than the hand held whisks eh!!

Comment

Looks good Scarlet and better than the hand held whisks eh!!
              They're rubbish imo..I like a good frothy cappuccino (could just drink one)..not a bad price either.

Comment

They're rubbish imo..I like a good frothy cappuccino (could just drink one)..not a bad price either.
                It does look good, free delivery too is always a plus and if the below complaint is just for looks alone......all I want is frothy milk!!

It froths milk well but the quality of the product itself is very disappointing. Really cheap look of it, rough plastic edges, I really expected MORE from Bialetti!

Comment

It does look good, free delivery too is always a plus and if the below complaint is just for looks alone......all I want is frothy milk!!
                  Me too, I'm not looking for a kitchen accessory

Comment

Update from me, I bought one and it is brilliant

Comment

I was wondering why you'd want a milk frother (never heard of 'em!)...can't you tell I don't drink coffee?
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        I was wondering why you'd want a milk frother (never heard of 'em!)...can't you tell I don't drink coffee?
                        Brilliant if you like coffee or hot chocolate too

Comment

Thread Update.........I bought this and it's brilliant, still going strong a year later, thanks Scarlet

Comment

Thread Update.........I bought this and it's brilliant, still going strong a year later, thanks Scarlet

I have that one too, good eh?
                            ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
                              I have that one too, good eh?
                              It sooo is

Comment

Working...
                              X