GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Things to Do in England, - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Things to Do in England,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Things to Do in England,

If you are a UK resident, you can write to your local MP to arrange for tour of 96m-high Big Ben -- or the Clock Tower as it is officially known. Tours are the at set times of 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am and 2:30pm Monday to Friday. The tour takes about 1 hour 15 minutes.

More Information:--------> www.parliament.uk
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Free Things to Do in England,

Would I be allowed to throw him/her off once at the top though??

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
      I think that's a no no Phil!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Pee on it from the Welsh side of the border!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

You could ask if they would like a job...........

Comment

You can go round the Houses of Parliament for free too ----- > Arrange a tour through your MP - UK Parliament
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X