GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013?

What about this one?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Still working on it
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Still working on it
        Okies xxx

Comment

I'm looking at young sex goddess, you know the vision of your fantasy youth
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm looking at young sex goddess, you know the vision of your fantasy youth

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gi...w=1024&bih=672

This may be it

I should have have been a detective

Comment

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gi...w=1024&bih=672

This may be it

I should have have been a detective
                Brilliant, I'll change your avi now

Well done Cym

Comment

Welcome back Cym

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to help If. I have used this for about 4 years and have become strangely attached to it!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to help If. I have used this for about 4 years and have become strangely attached to it!
                      No worries xx

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        I suppose this is no good Cym

The dragon on the left show is facing the wrong way. Dragon should always look west.

Sacrilage!!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          The dragon on the left show is facing the wrong way. Dragon should always look west.

Sacrilage!!

Damn those flip flops!!

Comment

Hi If, when you get a spare moment, please could I have my shoe back? Thank you
                            go to user control panel - albums. It should be there. If not save a copy there. You can also view all your uploaded images in one place so check there.

Last resort I will find it in the cache folder of the forum file system on the server
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              go to user control panel - albums. It should be there. If not save a copy there. You can also view all your uploaded images in one place so check there.

Last resort I will find it in the cache folder of the forum file system on the server

All's well Nid, Cym found it

Comment

Working...
                              X