GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2013?

I think it is beginning to look like a steep learning curve!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Hopefully the link will also include steps on how to change avatars
      Have a go and give me a shout if you're stuck Cym

I think it is beginning to look like a steep learning curve!
      I'm logging of now but will do a guide later
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That will be helpful as I have found some very nice Christmas shoes
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Like these......

Comment

Slightly more refined

Comment

Slightly more refined

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                If you haven't found a Christmas avitar . . .
                Unless it's against site policy I'd like to put a plug for Shelter in my avatar since 80,000 children will be homeless this Christmas

http://england.shelter.org.uk/news/o...this_christmas

Comment

I see Deepie has already changed to his Christmas avitar
                  You've spelt avatar wrong

Comment

Yes wonder what to have as my xmas avatar

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                      Unless it's against site policy I'd like to put a plug for Shelter in my avatar since 80,000 children will be homeless this Christmas

http://england.shelter.org.uk/news/o...this_christmas
                      I don't personally see any problem with it as you are not associated with it nor do you stand to make profit from it. In fact, it's a bloody good cause x
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

All I need to do is put this hat on.......but not til the 1st Dec

Try sticking that hat on the little shit running about in my avatar! It has about 60 frames and would leave me pulling my hair out! I tried to do snow on it last year, but gave up
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                          You've spelt avatar wrong
                          Ooops

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                          Yes wonder what to have as my xmas avatar
                          I wonder Ken

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                          Try sticking that hat on the little shit running about in my avatar! It has about 60 frames and would leave me pulling my hair out! I tried to do snow on it last year, but gave up
                          Awww wish I could do one for you diddly xx

Comment

Second fav Christmas advert

Comment

Sorry I forgot to do a guide

Is it a picture from your computer or from a WWW address?

Comment

It's from a google images search!

and yes the advert is cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X