GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Christmas songs 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Christmas songs 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas songs

I love that carol as well, If.

Remember when I was at primary school I always thought it was no "crisp" for a bed!

And don't get me started on an uncle of mine, who always got drunk and recited at Christmas lunch a ditty about Christmas Day in the Workhouse. He always changed the ending to "stick in on the next man's plate". And, bless me, I could never understand why a) my mother had such a furious look on her face and b) why it didn't rhyme! Mind you, I was only 35 at the time (joke, I was probably about 6 when I first heard it!)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I love that carol as well, If.

Remember when I was at primary school I always thought it was no "crisp" for a bed!

And don't get me started on an uncle of mine, who always got drunk and recited at Christmas lunch a ditty about Christmas Day in the Workhouse. He always changed the ending to "stick in on the next man's plate". And, bless me, I could never understand why a) my mother had such a furious look on her face and b) why it didn't rhyme! Mind you, I was only 35 at the time (joke, I was probably about 6 when I first heard it!)
      Awww thats sweet xx

Talking of getting lyrics wrong I always thought Shirley Bassey's song Hey Big Spender's opening line was about small people.........the 'miniature' walked in the joint!!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Comment

You posted this ^^^^^^^^^ Song last year Allan post 25 8th December 2010, 22:44
          Spooky eh!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
            Awww thats sweet xx

Talking of getting lyrics wrong I always thought Shirley Bassey's song Hey Big Spender's opening line was about small people.........the 'miniature' walked in the joint!!!
            Love it, If!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
              You posted this ^^^^^^^^^ Song last year Allan post 25 8th December 2010, 22:44
              Spooky eh!!
              Now that is spooky, I hadn't looked back up the page, I only posted it today because I just happened to be listening to it on the radio...
              Last edited by alland; 18 December 2011, 21:48.

Comment

Not really a Carol but I always like this one at this time of year.

I like this one as well.

Last edited by Handyman; 19 December 2011, 00:06.
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Posted for someone special.........

Comment

Oh Alland. Thank you Darling didn't know you cared
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by pompeyfaith; 19 December 2011, 22:35.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Oh Alland. Thank you Darling didn't know you cared
                                Sorry to let you down Handy my little sweetness, but you're not the one....

Comment

Working...
                                X