GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Christmas songs 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Christmas songs 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas songs

Originally posted by di30
    Cheers hon, i did try to follow Niddy's link at first, but it must be me lol, will have another go tomorrow when I'm a little more alert lol 2 k
    I've amended it for you Di....
    viewtopic.php?p=34117#p34117
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Elvis Presely - Santa bring back my baby back to me

Jackson 5 - Santa Clause is coming to town

Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 January 2011, 22:33.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the Elvis link 5corpio - 2 for the price of 1!!

My favourite Christmas carol sung by my favourite singer (Elvis, of course )

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio
          Originally posted by di30
          Cheers hon, i did try to follow Niddy's link at first, but it must be me lol, will have another go tomorrow when I'm a little more alert lol 2 k
          I've amended it for you Di.... http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...54&postcount=4

Aww thank you

Comment

<:-P <:-P

I luv santa :banhug

Comment

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 January 2011, 22:34.

Comment

This is one of my favourites :yeah

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

The Beatles (Christmas Time)

Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song ([size=5]5 secs out of sink)

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Comment

Alternative Motions, Movements of an alternative Xmas:

Comment

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 January 2011, 22:35.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mud - It'll be lonely this christmas (Live 1974)

Comment

Bumpety bump!

That time of year again
                              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Love this Carol too, makes me cry!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X