GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parking fine. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking fine.

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
    Question

Who was the driver at that time ? the owner? and were they the registered keeper or a third party?
    Photos are not that clear, looks like owners son (who was driving with permission), and yes they were registered keeper (owner that is)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      Photos are not that clear, looks like owners son (who was driving with permission), and yes they were registered keeper (owner that is)
      well then

The contract is with the son

NOT the owner

There is no duty to disclose the driver of the vehicle to a member of the public, only to the police under interalia a section 172 notice

So, simply write back

Please fuck off no contract with you !!!

Comment

Hahaha

Or simply quote Arkell v. Pressdram (1971).

(fuckoff)!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

well then

The contract is with the son

NOT the owner

There is no duty to disclose the driver of the vehicle to a member of the public, only to the police under interalia a section 172 notice

So, simply write back

Please fuck off no contract with you !!!
          I would add,

One should not lie when asked about the driver of the vehicle

however, should the company require you to engage them with discussions then a tariff of charges for such should be returned to the company advising them that you will charge for any time engaged in this matter.

Comment

I would add,

One should not lie when asked about the driver of the vehicle

however, should the company require you to engage them with discussions then a tariff of charges for such should be returned to the company advising them that you will charge for any time engaged in this matter.
            Which will be higher than their alleged claim
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks both.

Niddy, might have to "borrow" your schedule of charges!!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Feel free. It's good enough to pass off although Paul did say to add a footnote but I forget now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hahaha

Or simply quote Arkell v. Pressdram (1971).

(fuckoff)!
                  ps the above is cleverclogs rubbing off on me! Blame him

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    ps the above is cleverclogs rubbing off on me! Blame him
                    lol. I had to gogole Arkell, but when reading it, I recgnised it from previously, but still think it was a great response.

Comment

Mate just search CC's last posts

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                        lol. I had to gogole Arkell, but when reading it, I recgnised it from previously, but still think it was a great response.
                        It may be worthwhile to point out that the robust retort to Messrs Goodman Derrick elicited no further response because it clearly indicated to the would-be plaintiff that Pressdram could prove the truth of their allegations of impropriety.

Comment

Bit of understatement from you there CC. Robust retort?

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                            Bit of understatement from you there CC. Robust retort?
                            How else should one describe the vulgar argot used?

Comment

Legalese? :whistle

Comment

i had one of these in totally ridiculous circumstances about 2 years ago, ignored first one (which looked a bit like a real one but wasn't), ignored the second one and never heard anything since. Was a really dark photograph so impossible to tell who was driving although I knew it was me.

Comment

Working...
                                X