GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Clio 1.2 8V 00 Reg - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clio 1.2 8V 00 Reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clio 1.2 8V 00 Reg

Originally posted by ey_137 View Post
    Press and hold the lock button for no more than 5 secs.
    Assume you mean the button on the key?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes sorry the lock button on the keyfob it may work or there maybe a different coding process but most operate like this.

Comment

This is where I sent my Citroen key as the the micro switches on the circuit board needed replacing common problem I am told and as Renault keys are similar to Citroen it could be this.

RENAULT CLIO LAGUNA REMOTE KEY FOB ONE BUTTON REPAIR | eBay

Comment

No good PF - Aint got a spare!! lol
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes I had that problem so what I did was buy a blank case and key had it cut then put the immobilisor block in it from the old one so I could unlock it from the barrel and know that the immobilisor would work then sent the old case and plip off for repair.

It was returned 4 days later with a new case repaired circuit board with new battery and battery contacts all I had to do was put the immobilisor block back in and pair it to the car by doing the procedure above
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 February 2013, 22:20.

Comment

I have all this to do:

4 new tyres
              Front brake discs and pads
              Rear exhaust box
              Drivers door check strap
              Engine steam clean
              Engine service
              Rear number plate light bulb
              Front offside sidelight bulb

Fit hid headlight conversion

Comment

About 45 minutes work??

Comment

Well I can do it all apart from fit tyres and steam clean engine no special tooks needed for the brakes as the caliper will go back with a g clamp.

All easy stuff really but needs doing as MOT is due end of March

Comment

Not too bad really, as you say mostly straight forward.

Been looking on fleabay this afternoon for a cheapish OBD II - not fussed on all single dancing one - just one to give me codes

Comment

I have the RAC one which I got from halfords

But you want to research it on a renualt clio forum because some of these work and some don't
                      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 February 2013, 22:56.

Comment

Summat like THIS any good (Obd reader)

Searching codes after doesnt bother me.

EDIT - also, anyone know if it is possible to lock the passenger door from the inside - save me running round the car locking doors? Cant see a way of doing it - no button and tried to push the handle in - that dont work either.
                        Last edited by oscar; 12 February 2013, 17:41.

Comment

Working...
                        X