GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Small crash Thurs 3rd Jan 2013 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small crash Thurs 3rd Jan 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Small crash Thurs 3rd Jan 2013

Sorry Kila, I fully agree with everyone else, if you crashed into the back of someone, you were obviously travelling too close, too fast, or both.

You say that She was unaware of her surroundings, yet you collided with her. There could well have been a good reason for her braking, such as someone in front slowing down, or an animal in the road.

I really dont see how they other party can be blamed - regardless of them braking suddenly, it was you that collided with the vehicle in front.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I think this was noted as one of the main overriding facts of male car crashes for the last 4 years or something.... usually throughout summer months too I believe

Feckin pervs
      Wont be the first time I have missed a traffic light starting to change when the sun is out ...... think its something to do with the haze rising off the road with the heat
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        If a car is rear-ended then the car that caused the impact is always the immediate fault. So you will be at fault, love it or hate it - you are mate.

Think about the scams where pack people deliberately crank the anchors on at roundabouts etc - so you deliberately go up their arse? Happens all the time yet the car that hit them is always at fault.
        Yes, but it is not exactly unknown for the car in front to be reversed into the car behind.

Why do you think when this happens the car you hit usually has 27 people inside it
        When that happened to my late father, there was only the driver in the car in front.

Yet five submitted claims for injuries allegedly suffered.

Comment

Working...
        X