GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Congratulations Pixie . You have an excuse ........ I am putting weight on because I'm not working and OH keeps on saying lets have coffee out and a cake. He needs a job.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The good news is that I haven't put any weight on. The bad news is that I haven't lost any either
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        The good news is that I haven't put any weight on. The bad news is that I haven't lost any either
        Same here Pixie
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Congratulations to both of you!

Comment

Update:- I've now put on 2lbs

Comment

Did you take your shoes off?

Comment

Update:- I've now put on 2lbs

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  Did you take your shoes off?
                  I don't wear shoes (or anything else) when I weigh myself

Comment

same here. but i do find putting the pork pie down is a good idea, just me

Comment

Going on holiday in a fortnight and I need to lose half a stone...at least! Yikes...nothing but lettuce leaves from now till then

Comment

have bought a Vita mix, I have been making smoothies all week,
                        have decided that if I remove the alcohol from them I could loose weight, may have to try it.

scrap that idea, I was 17st 2lb last week, just weighed myself and am now 16st 12lb xxx

Comment

Well done NW

Comment

same here. but i do find putting the pork pie down is a good idea, just me

Going on holiday in a fortnight and I need to lose half a stone...at least! Yikes...nothing but lettuce leaves from now till then

Ahhh so lettuce is your secret weapon

scrap that idea, I was 17st 2lb last week, just weighed myself and am now 16st 12lb xxx

Well done NW

Comment

have bought a Vita mix, I have been making smoothies all week,
                              have decided that if I remove the alcohol from them I could loose weight, may have to try it.

Well done NW...4lbs in a week is brilliant!

Originally posted by IF View Post

Ahhh so lettuce is your secret weapon
                              I wish I had a secret weapon!

Comment

I've edited the first post to show your weight loss NW

Has anyone else lost weight? ...IF...Deepie?

Comment

Working...
                                X