GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2015 Weight Loss Inspiration Thread

How's everyone doing?

I lost 6.5lbs the first week but nothing the second. My excuse is that it was my birthday
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      How's everyone doing?

I lost 6.5lbs the first week but nothing the second. My excuse is that it was my birthday
      Well I weigh myself on a Sunday morning ......before my run I weigh 3 llbs more than I do after my run ......

So I'll go for losing 1and a half llbs ...lol
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How's everyone doing?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm not doing anything! i keep losing a couple of pounds and then putting it back on .I have now started with a cough and feel worn out.

Thanks for asking xx

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            I'm not doing anything! i keep losing a couple of pounds and then putting it back on .I have now started with a cough and feel worn out.

Thanks for asking xx

Oh dear NW

I had a cough for 4 weeks which then turned into a cold which is still hanging around

Deepie, did you lose the weight after your run?

Maybe the nicer weather will motivate you IF (when we get it! )

Comment

Maybe the nicer weather will motivate you IF (when we get it! )

Comment

Can I join in please ? I need to lose around 5 or 6 stone according to my GP so I think its best to stick me down for 14 lbs to start

Comment

Of course you can Sapphy. I've added you to the first post.

Comment

Deepie, did you lose the weight after your run?
                    Yes ....But then after a day or two It goes back .........I'm in this 3llb range that I can't get out off

I need to eat less or run faster ...........

Comment

Morning

I've not been too well over the past week so the diet's gone to pot a bit

Managed to gain 4 Ib

Oh well, back to the drawing board..
                      Hope everyone else is doing well
                      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Sorry you have been unwell. I am feeling lees guilty as I have only put on 3lbs since I decided to lose weight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
                          Morning

I've not been too well over the past week so the diet's gone to pot a bit

I'm sorry you've been poorly too Scarlet

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post

Hope everyone else is doing well

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

How many pancakes did you have last night ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                              How many pancakes did you have last night ?

Only a few.....

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                                Sorry you have been unwell. I am feeling lees guilty as I have only put on 3lbs since I decided to lose weight!!!!

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                I'm sorry you've been poorly too Scarlet
                                Thank you both xx

Cym..
                                Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Working...
                                X