GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script anxiety panic depression and migraine aura - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anxiety panic depression and migraine aura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anxiety panic depression and migraine aura

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    I haven't taken any of the medication yet because of my phobia and my doctor told me to only take them when I feel ready , I am okay about talking about the bad things that happened to me I think because it was a man last time I was unable to talk and that caused me to panic
    Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long before your appointment now.... Please feel free to chat on here as well if you want/need to though. :-)
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long before your appointment now.... Please feel free to chat on here as well if you want/need to though. :-)
      thank you it does and is helping to talk about it and its wonderful that people are here for me x

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        No S2M. I haven't side effects with the citalopram.
        that's good then thanks x

Comment

thank you it does and is helping to talk about it and its wonderful that people are here for me x
          We certainly are... and we're also glad that you feel supported by us....
          Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	1398828

Comment

We're here whenever you want to chat
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

one thing that is beginning to happen is that things are coming out . I have noticed it many times before but only actually said this to my husband this morning. I cant look people in the eye when talking to them I am okay with close friends and family but anyone else I cant do it . My husband said I couldn't look the doctor in the face on Monday .

Comment

one thing that is beginning to happen is that things are coming out . I have noticed it many times before but only actually said this to my husband this morning. I cant look people in the eye when talking to them I am okay with close friends and family but anyone else I cant do it . My husband said I couldn't look the doctor in the face on Monday .
                  If you don't feel comfortable doing this, then try not to worry about it. Some people find this very difficult to do anyway.... but it should get easier over time as you begin to talk things through and your confidence starts to come back.

One step at a time Hun x
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

I'm taking a big step today , I am going to my singing practice but my hubby has to go back to work so I am there without him for the first time and its scary , I don't know how I ever got to this

Comment

Find someone there that looks warm and safe... ask them if they mind you sticking close as you have anxiety issues and you never know.. they may be just what you need to get through it all and help build your confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
                        Find someone there that looks warm and safe... ask them if they mind you sticking close as you have anxiety issues and you never know.. they may be just what you need to get through it all and help build your confidence!
                        the key board player has anxiety I was talking to her on facebook chat about it so she knows what I am going through at the moment .

Comment

Perfect!! Have a wonderful time and allow yourself to enjoy it!!

Comment

it was a success yesterday i had a great time no panic at all also got through the father in laws funeral today with only a little bit of a panic during the service .

Comment

it was a success yesterday i had a great time no panic at all also got through the father in laws funeral today with only a little bit of a panic during the service .
                              Excellent start...! Be proud of yourself Hun...

One step at a time.
                              Remember the mantra:

Comment

thank you i did feel i had achieved something even though it was a small step

Comment

Working...
                                X