GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Breast Care Clinic - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Care Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breast Care Clinic

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    That's really great news Samsmum.

Mrs G has been recalled urgently by phone to see consultant at first available appointment on 19th.

regards
    G
    Sending my very best wishes to MrsG, that all will be well. X

Comment

Mrs G has been recalled urgently by phone to see consultant at first available appointment on 19th.

regards
      G
      It did say on my letter that you can be recalled but doesn't necessarily mean it's bad news. Fingers crossed that everything will be ok for Mrs G too x

Comment

Thanks good people I will pass the good wishes on. Its just a bit worrying until we know but we are away for a week doing basically nothing till the day before so are determined to enjoy that (I'm driving trains whilst Mrs G relaxes on a 7 mile beach. trains are 150 yards from beach so great.

regards
        G

Comment

Great news, best wishes to you and Mrs G

Fredbare

Comment

Great news samsmum and TTC's OH.

Sending my best wishes to Mrs G x
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

regards
              G
              Hoping all goes well

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                hooray great news xx

Goodnews, defiantly , well done
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X