GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee free sample - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee free sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee free sample

For a free sample, click the link & fill in your details. Although it is a facebook link you don't need to like it to receive a sample. There are 100,000 samples being given away, 50g each.

Incompatible browser | Facebook

Re: Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee free sample

Mmmmm Coffee............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      For a free sample, click the link & fill in your details. Although it is a facebook link you don't need to like it to receive a sample. There are 100,000 samples being given away, 50g each.

Incompatible browser | Facebook
      thanks swanfan

Home bargains is selling them @ 99p per packs 220g or something? - if you use/like fresh coffee (Cafeteria)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just done it. Thanks for that

Comment

i use dowe egberts in the truck and love it but anything for free
          at the start of this journey i owed
          £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
          £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
          as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
          ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

still waiting for my free coffee.............. 'wonders if they have gone out to cultivate it for me'

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
              still waiting for my free coffee.............. 'wonders if they have gone out to cultivate it for me'
              28 days for delivery you impatient bugger.

Comment

it just arrived today (this morning)

Comment

it just arrived today (this morning) 28 working days exact.........!! i've drank 10 jars of coffee since then (let alone, other peoples coffee)

Comment

That would have me very sick of the Handy variety (in fact Handy would have to come and rescue me with his digger)

LOL....lucky you

Pray you didn't throw up all over the keyboard

SC

Comment

Working...
                    X