GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EXPIRED: Freebie from me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXPIRED: Freebie from me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPIRED: Freebie from me

Going to be on a first come first served basis I am afraid, so sorry to anyone who gets here too late!

I am having a big clearout and have 443 airmiles that I am not going to use, so if anyone on here can make use of a day out ticket from their site for 443 points or less I will put the order in and send the ticket/voucher to you. It would mean me knowing your address but your forum name will be fine for the envelope!
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Re: Freebie from me

Hi Susie, that is so generous of you. :

If these haven't gone I would be delighted to use 400 of them for a family portrait photoshoot? I'll need to make a phone call in the morning to check there is a place near me and if there is I will PM you tomorrow.
    [Insert witty one-liner here... eventually.]

Comment

Re: Freebie from me

I have had a request from someone earlier that am trying to see if it is possible, if that one is not a possibility I will send them to you
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Re: EXPIRED: Freebie from me

This has expired so closing it.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X