GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Freebie mixtures - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freebie mixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebie mixtures

http://www.freebielist.com/reviews/c...oduct-samples/

A mixture of this and that.

Re: Freebie Chocolates

Claim your free chocolates from Hotel Chocolat

This weekend claim 20 free chocolate batons worth £6.50 from Hotel Chocolat, exclusively with The Daily Telegraph. 16th April 2011

Telegraph: T&C Info pages
    Chocolat Hotel: Info Location area
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Freebie mixtures

40 FREE Prints

Qualifying print sizes are 6”x4.5” and 6”x4”
      Postage and packaging is not included in the offer and costs a minimum of £1.49 per order for First Class Royal Mail delivery in the UK

Link: Photobox

Unfortunatley i've not used the above site, and that i can print my own photos for FREE as i got lots of ink and photopaper.........But the above offer from them sounds good..........Just sharing!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X