GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free A5 24 page photo book - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free A5 24 page photo book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free A5 24 page photo book

Hi

I received my free book today of DD, its great, the pages are matt finish but look really good. DD will love showing it to her friends.

Just waiting for second book I ordered.
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Re: Free A5 24 page photo book

Originally posted by Mrs Niddy
      Hi

I received my free book today of DD, its great, the pages are matt finish but look really good. DD will love showing it to her friends.

Just waiting for second book I ordered.
      I agree - the one we currently have looks great doesn't it? We ordered one each, both at same address using different (our own) email addresses as their own terms say "One per person" not "per address"......

Soooo, if you want a couple ordering then add some ficticious names to your address (mum, dad, son, daughter, cousin, brother, nephew, gran, friend from No.2 etc etc)

We're planning on giving one to the DD as a little fun kinda stocking filler - she'll love it, the longer you spend creating it means the end result will obviously be better!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X