GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

They've pulled Asda offline
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      They've pulled Asda offline
      It's alright for you...you managed to get your "free" shopping.

Why did my internet have to go down when it did?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

NO WONDER i COULD NOT COMPLETE ORDER/
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not being honoured - buggery

--> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...internalSearch
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It might still happen but loads have been cancelled. Heard of 1 delvery this morning. 1 click and collect that they didn't get but they got £15 gift card for inconvenience after a chat with the home delivery manager. 1 phone call to say piss off.

My collections are PM and so far no emails/calls.

M1

Comment

They cocked up and they blame it on a "rogue voucher code"

Still, I don't feel so bad at missing out now
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Balls! I missed this
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

I successfully ordered a shop with the £25 and £50 codes separately yesterday for Click and Collect tomorrow and received e-mail confirmation of this. I've yet to receive a cancellation e-mail, does this mean I'm obliged to receive my goods tomorrow ?

Comment

Nope. Read the article I posted. No orders will be fulfilled.

That at said in due one tonight at 8-10 so we'll see I suppose.... £6 taken from debit card.

Edit -

Having problems viewing this email? Use the web version

Please do not reply to this email. For contact details see website

Dear Customer,
                    Thank you for placing your order with Asda Groceries.

Unfortunately we had to cancel your order due to a problem with an e-voucher you used.
                    You can place your order again but you won’t be able to use the e-voucher.

Our aim is to provide the best possible customer service so we are sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Thanks again for using Asda Groceries.

Comment

Well I didn't get a cancellation e-mail like the one above so it may be worth a trip to Asda still to find out

Comment

If they have taken the money then surely a contract was made and they should honour it?

Comment

I've had no cancellation e-mail ....so will see if it turns up tonight...

Comment

Lol they publicly announced ALL eVoucher orders WILL NOT be honoured. It's a wasted trip

Comment

So you won't be waiting in the house to see if yours gets delivered then?

Comment

I got my emails 52 mins before collection. I went to the first shop and they obviously didn't know because they seemed confused that they couldn't find my order. Of course i blamed her who ordered it etc etc "i'll give her a phone" yeah right !

M1

Comment

Working...
                                X