GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sainsbury's voucher codes: four new offers! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sainsbury's voucher codes: four new offers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's voucher codes: four new offers!

Not tried this but a friend told me about it.......

Link---> http://food.uk.msn.com/sainsburys/on...-by-sainsburys
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Sainsbury's voucher codes: four new offers!

Sainsbury's 25% off 6 or more wine till 10th Dec

Sainsbury's also have some 3 for £12 wine.
    Making it only £18 for a case

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/grocerie...=1385834508345

Also 10p petrol promo when you spend £60 or more.(ends 4th)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I couldn't contain my excitement when I stumbled upon this fantastic piece of news, and I just had to share it with all of you. Sainsbury's has blessed us with not one, not two, but four new voucher codes that are sure to make our shopping experiences even more delightful! Voucher Code Nest

Comment

Working...
      X