GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script post menopause (strange head feeling) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post menopause (strange head feeling)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: post menopause (strange head feeling)

my migraine was caused by the drugs some pig farmers used on their animals so for years I couldn't eat pork, I couldn't afford or sometimes find organic pork.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It might be worth having a food intolerance test; Wowcher were doing them for £29 not so long ago. My daughter had one a few years back because she was getting hives all over and no-one could pinpoint why..... It turned out she was allergic to vodka among other things.

I can remember getting a fuzzy head feeling a few months back but put this down to (work) stress. I had a hysterectomy about 18 months ago, which probably didn't help..... but since I've been off work, the fuzziness has gone.
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I had a food intolerance test done in our local health food shop, they took a clump of hair and analysed it. Mine came back that I am intollerant to wheat, potato and anything with potato in it, you will be shocked at what foods have potato starch in, including Vodka, it also said that I'm also interolerant to anything in the Nightshade family.

Happy days.

Comment

i really should get a food intolerance test done . I recently had to stop eating bananas because i would chronic stomach ache for an hour after eating one , i cut them out and the pain has gone , i even tried to eat one just to see if it was the bananas and it definitely is , so i don't eat them now , and they were my favourite fruit .

Comment

Old thread i know , but i wanted to update something about aspartame , my husband started drinking some sugar free juice and one night when he came to bed he had an attack of dizziness his world was spinning for a few minutes, we didn't realize what it was but by luck he found an article online about how bad aspartame is and he told me to pour it down the sink he hasn't had any since and is okay so it does make you think if it is that .

Comment

I've got Rheumatoid Arthritis and someone told me to keep away from anything with Aspartame in it.

Comment

I have Arthritis in my big toe joints and fingers, but i also kept having dizzy spells ( not booze related) I cut out Aspartame and orange and grapefruit, I have noticed a BIG difference, Dizziness stopped after a week and only have the occasional flare up in the toe department and fingers, It's hard not to find anything with Aspartame in it's the normal sweetener in Diet food and drink, after two years of cutting it out I still have to read the labels on any products I buy.

Comment

If i can i cook everything from scratch, with the migraine aura i don't know what can stop that tried everything , maybe the anxiety who knows. But i do cook almost everything from scratch to at least know what is going into the food .

i made a cheese bacon egg and onion flan the other day and it was really tasty , we went to the Royal Armouries on Sunday and everyone loved it said it was better than the one they buy from the supermarket , it does take more time to prepare and cook everything from scratch but it is very satisfying .

Comment

Working...
                  X