GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Secondary Schools - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secondary Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Secondary Schools

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
    Yep thaks so much Di - as she been in such a state I'm off to pick her up on the way home!!

xxxxxxx

Your ever so sweet and loving, bet she adores you so much XXXXXX

Comment

Yeah! Nice to hear good news!!!
      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Excellent news for your friend Looloo.

I had an email this morning to confirm my daughter had her first choice too! I applied online so that I wouldn't be waiting for the post.

My daughters first choice of school is always over-subscribed, and this year has been completely rebuilt to include a state-of-the art sports centre and computer room, (so was even more so!) but as the next nearest school is 10 miles away we were always in with a good chance. At least with this school she can walk

We are happy bunnies
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Excellent news diddlydee!

Its just not just for us mums, its the kids too, they don't want to miss out on their friends. x
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

So how did everybodys first day go?

My daughter was so excited, but scared at the same time that she hardly slept and got very tearful yesterday morning. However, by the time she got home she was so full of stories of what had happened and was positively fit to explode!

Today was much better. She slept well and couldn't wait to leave for school. I'm hoping she'll make lots of new friends over the coming days.

(Did anyone else get a lump in their throat seeing their wee ones off looking all grown up in the uniforms?)
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

och Diddly I howled buckets!!

I used to work in schools and howled when the weans weren't even mine! they all looked so wee and vulnerable, but they soon settle in and you can't tell that they're new.

Comment

Working...
              X