GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Grandaughters toilet fears - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandaughters toilet fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grandaughters toilet fears

what about letting her clean the cubicle or put down a "loo paper seat", my wee cousin had a similar problem when we were little, she used to put half a loo roll on the seat and then make a dirty dive to put her bum down before it all blew away (public loos can be drafty up here), or show her you're squirting something clean down it??? a pain I know to humf it all about but might help on planes and stuff and you could just produce like magic. Other thing is have any of brother/cousins commented on different equipement if you get my drift? my DD had megacolon when she was little and it was a terrible bind always looking for loos, so i can sympathise.

Comment

Hi Dopey,
      Thanks for all the tips, we are just willing to try anything now, 'cos its becoming more of a problem, or its stopping us doing things which is a shame for all of us. She is here next week, and I shall take them shopping to town and see how we go when she needs the loo. I'm going to have a nice little chat with her, and see what is really troubling her about it all. I will let you know how we get on.

Comment

how did it go Elsie, any progress???

Comment

No progress as yet Dopey.....we havn't been into town yet and we have had other things to deal with........... Head lice

This is the second time in about a year, there must be another outbreak at school....yet again.!!

Will definitely try and get her problem sorted out whilst she is here.

Comment

Hi

Have just read your post, and she sounds so like my daughter. My daughter is nearly 4 and will only use the toilet at our house. or 'Mummy's toilet' as she puts it.
            I'm at my wits end. Its making it so hard to do anything. She's presently at pre school and its spoiling her time there, she's either wetting herself or absolutely desperate when i come to pick her up.
            We take her own toilet seat, but that doesn't seem to have helped.
            Did you manage to have any breakthroughs?
            Help

Comment

Working...
            X