GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bereavement- what to do when a loved one dies - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bereavement- what to do when a loved one dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bereavement- what to do when a loved one dies

Lovely photos Di.

We were supposed to go to where my dad is but becauseo of the snow we never got there. As we normally leave a ponsetta there at over Christmas.

x

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
      Lovely photos Di.

We were supposed to go to where my dad is but becauseo of the snow we never got there. As we normally leave a ponsetta there at over Christmas.

x

Thank you Sunnyloo.

The weather not been nice to all around the xmas period.

We were lucky that the snow washed away for them to get this laid down that day, otherwise it would have been back on the list again, so am thankful for what they have done.
      Aww a ponsetta, that is lovely XXXXX

Comment

30/9/2005 - the day my wonderful amazing Daddy died......... not a day goes by that I don't miss him, but now you learn to get on with life.

We had a lovely day yesterday with my mum, went to church, went to the memorial garden and then had lunc - all made better by the sun being out. Today is such a lovely day - so no time to be melancholy - just be happy and remember all the good good times

Miss you Daddy RIP

xx

Comment

Love and hugs to you sweetheart, thinking of you and your family XXXXXXXXXXXXx

The heartache never leaves us does it.

I can't believe its been 1 year and almost 3 months since losing my dad, missing him like crazy, thinking of his jokes and laughter keeps me going.

Comment

thanks lovely Di xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
            X