GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Is it me??! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it me??!

[QUOTE=alland;429990]I like a challenge.....[/

Don't you mean that you are a challenge????
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Anyone want a lodger ? He's gone and bought a surround sound thingy now I've got soddin black wires hanging down my nice light walls !!!!!!!!!!!.Why oh why oh why
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Anyone want a lodger ? He's gone and bought a surround sound thingy now I've got soddin black wires hanging down my nice light walls !!!!!!!!!!!.Why oh why oh why

!.Why oh why oh why = Footsteps lalalalal footsteps (song)

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          Because he can and because boys never grow out of their toys, they just become more expensive!

Comment

Hit the nail on the head Cym

Comment

Why couldn't he buy a wireless system or would that be one thought too much ?

Comment

You'd think so Sapph.
                It's one of the radical difference between men and women, methinks.
                Men want to LOOK at the speakers. Bigger the better. They use lots of twisty cables (but they don't see them, their retinas blank them out)
                Women just want to HEAR the music.

I've had to educate my musician husband, who wanted to put his 4 ft column speakers on either side of the stone fireplace. NO! BAD OH!
                Instead they're snuck away on the back wall on either side of the sofa, with matching lamps on top. We can still hear them, but don't have to look at them

Comment

Wireless???? Have you any idea how much grief that phrase causes The purchase of anything wireless usually results in phone calls to a son, increased use of Anglo Saxon words and the threat to practise throwing of items great distances

Comment

. only 1 wire left BUT ITMUST BE CHANNELED IN THE WALL.BTW lodger anyone ?

Comment

Ok girls do any of you recognise this 'ailment'....... FARTING ..... and he says 'if he doesn't do it he gets belly ache', so I says 'why can't you go out of the room to do it', his answer was .... you don't so why should I ? my defence is..... it was the dog

Comment

Oh yes, the dog is guilty of many offences

Comment

when we were on holiday with Hubbys cousin and wife (few years ago wont go again) he pharted every time he walked any where, as his pastime(and her's ) seemed to be route marching us every where,I bought a can of WD40 and told him his joint's needed oiling, went down like a phart in a space suit. x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                            You'd think so Sapph.
                            It's one of the radical difference between men and women, methinks.
                            Men want to LOOK at the speakers. Bigger the better. They use lots of twisty cables (but they don't see them, their retinas blank them out)
                            Women just want to HEAR the music.

I've had to educate my musician husband, who wanted to put his 4 ft column speakers on either side of the stone fireplace. NO! BAD OH!
                            Instead they're snuck away on the back wall on either side of the sofa, with matching lamps on top. We can still hear them, but don't have to look at them
                            If you spent a fortune on some flying ducks you would want it out in pride of place not stuck in a corner however naff they would look

Comment

flying ducks are a feature piece,so are to be seen, speakers are functional , bit like a cooker,not needed to be looked at 24 hours a day,

Comment

OK so picture this , jobs done yesterday, coffee in hand sat down to watch tv and what the "who's doin the dishes" who thinks is this up !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X