GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting it stuck lol - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting it stuck lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting it stuck lol

This has always stuck in my mind and even after the stroke I had in April 1991 I did not forget.

The night before our wedding 24 yrs ago I went to the toilet and yes you guessed it I got my foreskin stuck in the zip of my jeans the zip was the metal variety and was extremely painful.

It was so stuck I had to go to the hospital with a towel around my waist lol and had an injection to numb the pain and free me.

I got quiet a bit of banter at the wedding reception lol and consummating the wedding that night was a no no and did not happen until a week into our two week honeymoon.

At least the wife found it funny.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 20 July 2011, 20:09.

Re: Getting it stuck lol

Ouch!!!!

Mate that's bad!!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Indeed lol and funny how something was not funny at the time but on refection it is

Comment

owwww! that sounds incredibly painful....i bet you had a good laugh at the wedding reception though

Comment

People probably told him to "zip-it"

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Certainly did and that one incident took the shine of the practical joke I played at the alter by writing HELP ME on my soles as everyone wanted to talk about the incident lol
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 5 June 2011, 16:13.

Comment

I don't have a penis (being a woman ) but I flinched when I read that!!
              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
              X