GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jury service - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jury service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jury service

Thx Di,

Sorry for the late reply I've been away with my Mum. Prior to going I filled in the form requesting a deferal and stating in the "when will you be available" part that I cannot say until diagnosis is complete. My son signed as if from him. Waiting to hear back now. I'll have a look through the links you kindly provided, but hopefully they will not push this any further.

Thx

Comment

Apologies for the delay, Mum's been in hospital and had awful trouble with my computer . Heard back and he's been deferred for a year when he has to attend unless he's exempt in that time. Still waiting for his appointment but should get something sorted in that time.

Comment

Aww that's great, well done. I didn't think it would be a problem x

Comment

That's good news. It's unlikely that he'll be called again.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X