GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Interview Techniques - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Techniques

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview Techniques

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    I understand your frustration snudgerchops.

Have you heard anything back from your interviews?

I've been unemployed for a year. Prior to that I worked for 4 months and was unemployed for a year before that.

I've lost count of the number of applications I've made...only had two interviews. I've got a job for September (through an agency) but it's part time and, by the time I deduct fuel costs travelling there every day and tax and NI I will be slightly worse off than on JSA...and I won't be eligible for free prescriptions etc
    Hi Pixie,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Are you being forced to take this employment? It's unfair that you will be worse off financially. At least in Scotland we receive free prescriptions working or not.

I have a second interview for one of the roles I initially applied for, slave labour if you ask me but I have no choice. £20,000 per year, which would be okay, however I would be required to work 60 hours a week for this, 5 days a week 12 hour shifts..

How much do I hate the recession...

Comment

Re: Interview Techniques

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
      My current tally since end of May this year has gotta be at least 100 odd applications including at least 15 apprenticeship applications.

had 1 interview and i couldn't understand the person interviewing me

Well, if there was a prize for the number of applications submitted you would be the winner.

Keep plugging away, something will come up eventually.

Comment

Working...
      X