GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Interview Techniques - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview Techniques

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interview Techniques

Hopefully, I put your suggestions to good use in the near future, Mrs Niddy.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i'm trying to practise answers to some potential questions outloud...hate the sound of my flipping voice, and i keep saying erm i must delete that word from my vocabulary! hopefully mr c will ask me some questions tonight

i've got an interview on Tuesday and i'm feeling rather nervous. I'm going to do a dummy drive there tomorrow morning to make sure i leave enough time and can find a parking space.

Comment

Good luck confuzzled...i'm crossing everything for you tues!!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
          Good luck confuzzled...i'm crossing everything for you tues!!
          thanks Phil....

Comment

Good luck
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Got my fingers crossed too Conf
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Good luck
                Originally posted by If... View Post
                Got my fingers crossed too Conf
                thank you both....

i've got a new suit so i'll be nice and smart, just need to keep these flippin nerves in check x

Comment

Very very very best of luck, Conf. You sock it to 'em honey. How can they resist xx
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    Very very very best of luck, Conf. You sock it to 'em honey. How can they resist xx
                    aw thanks diddles

Comment

Good luck conf
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Good luck conf
                        thanks I2D...

Comment

good luck, they'll be very lucky if you decide that you want to work for them!!!

xx

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                            good luck, they'll be very lucky if you decide that you want to work for them!!!

xx
                            ahh thanks Mrs D.....i'm trying to keep calm tonight and not worry about it. what will be will be! i'm more than qualified so i'll just have to wait and see

............but i'm nervous whatever i say

Comment

Good luck for today Confuzzled x
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks for your best wishes everyone. Well my interview was this morning. I had on a kick ass suit, polished shoes, hair done (despite the wind trying to mess it up!)

The interview went as well as i think it could have done, i don't think i could have done any better. It's just the waiting game to see if they think i'm suitable.

I hope i get it, the location is perfect and the job is just what i'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X