GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script working tax credits changes for self employed from 6th April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

working tax credits changes for self employed from 6th April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: working tax credits changes for self employed from 6th April 2016

have you got Open Office from Free downloaded?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The appeal was rejected on the basis that there wasn't enough evidence supplied to show the defendant worked in order to obtain an income.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        I can't open your link S2M.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          have you got Open Office from Free downloaded?

That is an option i will do it

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I can't open your link S2M.

same here just tried it and it appears to have been removed .

Comment

I have been reading some comments about this and one person phoned the wtc and they were told that they should just send them what they can but things are much stricter now .

sxguy and pixie were right

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                I have been reading some comments about this and one person phoned the wtc and they were told that they should just send them what they can but things are much stricter now .

sxguy and pixie were right

Thank you S2M

Comment

We never had to send any proof in and our claim was fine

Comment

Happy to hear it S2M

Comment

Working...
                    X