Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Just thought I'd pop in to say as I'm nearly half way through the summer holidays and loving it.

Feel sorry for those that are at work.

[/gloat]

Re: Hi all!

Hi AnonymousA

Do you work in a school?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Hi AnonymousA

Do you work in a school?
      Not over August...........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Not over August...........
        I know...

That's why I asked about working in a school because they're halfway through the holidays...
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousA View Post
          Just thought I'd pop in to say as I'm nearly half way through the summer holidays and loving it.

Feel sorry for those that are at work.

[/gloat]
          Thanks, I feel so much better now...

Comment

Not sure what to do with the three weeks I have left to be honest

Comment

Not sure what to do with the three weeks I have left to be honest
              support a proper football club is a good start

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                support a proper football club is a good start

One that exists, you mean

Comment

One that exists, you mean
                  we exist mate, bigger than before - still the most trophy laden club in the history of world football.... Plus we're now going to break another record, winning sfl3, 2 & 1

PROUD TO BE A BLUE NOSE
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

we exist mate, bigger than before - still the most trophy laden club in the history of world football.... Plus we're now going to break another record, winning sfl3, 2 & 1

PROUD TO BE A BLUE NOSE
                    You just voluntarily changed your name and had to start again?

Comment

we used to exist mate, were the most trophy laden club in the history of world football.... Plus we're now going to break another record, winning sfl3, 2 & 1
                      Can't even beat an old Highland league team in your 1st game...

Comment

Didnt Gretna also win SFL3 2 and 1

Comment

Working...
                        X