GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script WINTER FUEL PAYMENT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WINTER FUEL PAYMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINTER FUEL PAYMENT

dont forget all you people that were born before 05/01/1953 are entiltled to winter fuel payment ,download the form from here https://www.gov.uk/government/public...t-claim-form.:)

Re: WINTER FUEL PAYMENT

I was so narked when I found that my £200 was reduced to £100 when OH reached pension age.

What wilI I do with the whole £10 Christmas Bonus? Save it up for my inflated Council Tax.

Comment

Shall we club our tenners together ? We could buy fish n chips.xxx
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 15 December 2015, 15:20. Reason: Removed incorrect input.
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Techie, do check before you post.......you added your post onto Nanna's.....

Nanna58 = I have cooked so many Fish & Chips in my old job over a few decades - Noooooooooooooooooo I have already spent my £10.00 as it was issued couple of weeks ago!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X