GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script First Time Buyers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Time Buyers

So just let them up it then? Because that's what they'll do just want to make sure it doesn't affect the long term goal of the house and car, plus I read that your credit utilisation is key so this will increase that won't it?

Comment

Yes but you can tell hbos you didn't know - plus it won't show on your CRA record till the update AFTER the increase, approx 6wks.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The letter says I have 40 days to respond anyway so hopefully the house will be sorted by then so the 6 weeks plus 40 days is plenty of time

Comment

Spoke to the solictor we can go and sign on wed and set a completion date

Comment

Originally posted by l8onjones View Post
            Spoke to the solictor we can go and sign on wed and set a completion date
            Did you sign your contract last Wednesday?

Was it just a 'signing' of the legal document ready for when the solicitor needs it in future, or did your solicitor actually exchange contracts which is done by a phone call with the seller's solicitor?

Once you've got your completion date you can make plans on how to sort the car loan.

On the day you complete on the sale the mortgage funds will be drawn down by your solicitor and that's that.

You can then immediately apply for that car loan safe in the knowledge that your mortgage won't be affected. Some lenders do a last minute CRA check so don't make that application even a minute before you know the funds have been released to your solicitor.

Comment

The completition date given was this Friday coming and he said the draw down day will be the day before the thursday

Comment

Hi guys just to let you all know car and house sorted so chuffed

Comment

Brilliant news l8onjones, I'm so pleased for you
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's great, it was worth being patient! Was everything sorted with your dad?
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

just to let you all know car and house sorted so chuffed
                      That's good to hear

Does this mean you applied for that car loan before you completed on your mortgage?
                      Last edited by PlanB; 17 October 2014, 12:36.

Comment

Hi guys just to let you all know car and house sorted so chuffed
                        Brilliant. Sometimes listening to others (500 emails later) it pays off being patient.

Well done
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                          That's good to hear

Does this mean you applied for that car loan before you completed on your mortgage?
                          IIRC I suggested he did it a few days before but I'm sure l8onjones can answer

Comment

Working...
                          X