GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Re-mortgage application forms query? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-mortgage application forms query?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re-mortgage application forms query?

Will have to make a phone call (when I can get through), received the letter to confirm the monthly repayments now at £284.32, the sub account one, that is more or less as stated on the offer, just a few pence difference. That is fine.

And it states since the last letter (as posted previously of the payments) of the no interest sub account 02 it has raised from £58,010.25 to £58239.78.
    I am wondering why this is, because we signed and accepted the acceptance form (I also kept a copy of) of the first stated amount?
    That is about £229.53 more, and it's supposed to be a non interest account on this part.

Any ideas folks, please?

However, still waiting for the main of the paperwork have not received that as yet, T&C's etc.

Thank you.
    Last edited by di30; 12 June 2012, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Will have to make a phone call (when I can get through), received the letter to confirm the monthly repayments now at £284.32, the sub account one, that is more or less as stated on the offer, just a few pence difference. That is fine.

And it states since the last letter (as posted previously of the payments) of the no interest sub account 02 it has raised from £58,010.25 to £58239.78.
      I am wondering why this is, because we signed and accepted the acceptance form (I also kept a copy of) of the first stated amount?
      That is about £229.53 more, and it's supposed to be a non interest account on this part.

Any ideas folks, please?

However, still waiting for the main of the paperwork have not received that as yet, T&C's etc.

Thank you.
      The computer has just rolled some interest on whilst the agreement was being sorted, just ring them up and tell them the figure you where quote and I'm sure they will change it back and even if it wasn't , call me a scardy cat but I wouldn't rock the boat in case they change their mind!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
        The computer has just rolled some interest on whilst the agreement was being sorted, just ring them up and tell them the figure you where quote and I'm sure they will change it back and even if it wasn't , call me a scardy cat but I wouldn't rock the boat in case they change their mind!!!!!
        Oh yes I didnt think of that lol, cheers for that.

Comment

This is the acceptance form of the offer at the time we agreed with. The one dealing with it was not available today, so will try again tomorrow.

Sorry I forgot to straighten it lol.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by di30; 12 June 2012, 19:57.

Comment

I can understand that the computer may have rolled interest on to the account since last letter, but would have also assumed that on the acceptance form it should have stated "subject to change" but not able to see anything about that on the acceptance form, and as that part being a non interest account shouldn't they have given 28 days before they had done this really?

Because that actual offer was for that of 28 days, that we did agree and sign with.

Think you get my drift here lol.

Comment

As I read it, £58010.25 is due to be transferred to a new sub account (02?). You are right that it doesn't say this figure is variable...

That leaves the £54000 on sub account 1.

Now, does sub account 1 show a balance of £54000 still?
              Have you made any mortgage payments since the offer was received?
              If not when is it due?

It might be that if you haven't, the due payment (interest) has been added to sub account 02 instead of sub account 1 - but that would be good news, as it means it won't be needing to repay that months interest.

What is the interest rate being charged?
              Have you made an agreement for a certain rate?

You could argue it, but I fear that they would just add it back to sub account 01, and you would have to make repayment now (or soon).

Does that makes sense?
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

The point is they should not have gone via the computer but via the paperwork and the person that made the offer.

There should have been a note on the computer advising the user to refer to......

Comment

Thank you for the input folks.

Mortgage has been paid on the higher amount we used to pay, at a little under £590, and still awaiting the info to come through the post, will have to ask hubby on what she said about the rate again, this of course will be on the paperwork when it comes through, so will post up when it arrives.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    I can understand that the computer may have rolled interest on to the account since last letter, but would have also assumed that on the acceptance form it should have stated "subject to change" but not able to see anything about that on the acceptance form, and as that part being a non interest account shouldn't they have given 28 days before they had done this really?

Because that actual offer was for that of 28 days, that we did agree and sign with.

Think you get my drift here lol.
                    In a ideal world I would agree, but this is far from the norm so normal systems dont apply. I know some on here would be shouting and saying kick off about it, but I would suggest never cut ones nose off.........

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                      In a ideal world I would agree, but this is far from the norm so normal systems dont apply. I know some on here would be shouting and saying kick off about it, but I would suggest never cut ones nose off.........

I know what you saying, and am in 2 minds now whether to contact her or not .

Hmmmmm good point mgfboy lol oops

Comment

Well I have not made further contact up to now, and will see what hubby says first, when he comes in from work.
                        I do not want to mess anything up, which it may well do, ok a matter of just over £200 odd, it may not be worth the hassle, they have at least clarified that this non interest side of it does not change from here, so I think I may put this one to bed now.

Cheers.

Comment

I will have to chase on the new documentation though, surely they should have arrived by now.

Comment

Still no documents, tried ringing and the one who dealt with it, is still not available.

I would now usually email to chase up, but with this one, I don't think there will be one .

Comment

Still chasing up on this, so sent a letter instead of trying to speak to her on the phone, she does not seem to be available now.

(About the documents still not received).

Comment

Your case is getting stranger all the time, If you haven't already, I would accept the offer , but put in writing that if there is anything strange in the docs you can reject it.

The reason I say this is, I'm still worried that they may change their minds on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X