GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vanquish wont listen. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanquish wont listen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vanquish wont listen.

Originally posted by alli2106 View Post
    I have made payments since, not as much as I wanted to, as have had a few other things I had to pay for.

The new letter I revived from DCA is in aditional, I have paid £100 off sice I first made this thread.

I didn't mean to make it look like I was ignoring your advice eoter, so I apologize it I came across that way.
    Ok then continue to ignore the DCA - they cannot touch you, are you paying something this week?

Can I check, how did you pay the £100? I hope you used the online thing and NOT direct bacs as detailed above (it can take upto 8 days to credit, the way I advised takes 2 days thus I suggested that as a preferred option)....

However please clarify, just so we know - may mean we need you to send a letter if you paid via bacs/standing order....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Vanquish wont listen.

Ok I'll continue to ignore them. I had to pay using a postal check which now thinking about it is why I got this second letter, for sone reason paying on the inetet wasn't working.

I'll br paying another £50 hopefully tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
      X