GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Vanquish wont listen. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanquish wont listen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vanquish wont listen.

Thanks so much for your help, it's been very stressing recently and caused me a few problems, so much so I'm on medication :/ nvm.

Brilliant to come to a place were help is there when you need it, without being judged or frowned on.

Thanks again and i will keep you informed of anything new.

Comment

Best of luck, you'll be fine - just remember you hold the ace card, NOT the lender (as they like to think).....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by alli2106 View Post
        Thanks so much for your help, it's been very stressing recently and caused me a few problems, so much so I'm on medication
        And important to remember there are far more things in life than worrying about debts.

Keep your head held high & stay positive!!

Comment

I was more thinking of any potential savings that could alleviate any pressures on the OP for now and possibly even in the future.
          Always IMHO its best to try to reduce any outgoings if It can be done. Any saving can make a huge difference
          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
            I was more thinking of any potential savings that could alleviate any pressures on the OP for now and possibly even in the future.
            Always IMHO its best to try to reduce any outgoings if It can be done. Any saving can make a huge difference
            Fair point mate, wasn't disputing with you was just saying that as they already mentioned they were happy with the repayments, the soa won't really matter that much!

But yea, you're right in that an soa is a useful thing to play on every so often just to gauge how you're doing!

By the way, how the hell did you get the link to that calculator? The site is still in construction mode
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i had seen an earlier version of it (only last week) and copy nd pasted from my history

i think that you have been tinkering with how things look again (such a perfectionist aint ya) and i cudnt access it any other way
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Thanks so much for your help, it's been very stressing recently and caused me a few problems, so much so I'm on medication :/ nvm.

Brilliant to come to a place were help is there when you need it, without being judged or frowned on.

Thanks again and i will keep you informed of anything new.
                Always remember that here we dont judge as its not our place to judge

All we want to do is help when and where we can.

I understand that this can be stressful but only if you let it.
                As said before by some1 else you have the upper hand not the lenders.
                Its just seeing it that way thats all.

Comment

Got a letter yeterday from a debt colection agency, (can't remember the company name) demanding £150 from me today, as of yet I havnt paid them as I don't have that to pay out.

They also asked me to ring them, to discuss my options but am going to wait till Monday as they were not open when i read the letter. Is ringing them a good idea,and if so what do I need to say?

Comment

Noooo don't ring them.

Is it for a debt you owe, & is that the whole amount outstanding?

Comment

It's for the debt from my Vanquish card. They must of handed it over to this colection company, not sure how to proceed with them. So far all they asked was for £150 immediately. Tried to make a payment of £50 to Vanquish online but it wouldn't let me, as was below the minimum.

Comment

Do you have online banking?

If so pay what you can that way:-

Online:

Via your bank’s telephone or internet banking service, you can make a one off payment or set up a standing order. Simply quote the following details: (1) Our sort code: 60-95-94, (2) Our bank account number: 0000 0001 and (3) Your Vanquis 16 digit card account number. Please allow 3-5 working days for your payment to reach your account via this method.

Taken from--> How can I make a payment to my account?

Comment

Ok i hadn't thought of that, I'll do that. Thanks.

Comment

Got a letter yeterday from a debt colection agency, (can't remember the company name) demanding £150 from me today, as of yet I havnt paid them as I don't have that to pay out.

They also asked me to ring them, to discuss my options but am going to wait till Monday as they were not open when i read the letter. Is ringing them a good idea,and if so what do I need to say?
                            Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                            Do you have online banking?

If so pay what you can that way:-

Online:

Via your bank’s telephone or internet banking service, you can make a one off payment or set up a standing order. Simply quote the following details: (1) Our sort code: 60-95-94, (2) Our bank account number: 0000 0001 and (3) Your Vanquis 16 digit card account number. Please allow 3-5 working days for your payment to reach your account via this method.

Taken from--> How can I make a payment to my account?
                            Ok i hadn't thought of that, I'll do that. Thanks.
                            ** Niddy wonders if he's talking to himself here **

Hi

Did you do what I advised TWO weeks ago and pay them? If so then they'd be cleared surely, being on Friday you'll have paid the £300 arrears - no?? See this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...64&postcount=7

Comment

It's for the debt from my Vanquish card. They must of handed it over to this colection company, not sure how to proceed with them. So far all they asked was for £150 immediately. Tried to make a payment of £50 to Vanquish online but it wouldn't let me, as was below the minimum.
                              I already advised you what you need to do, please confirm whether you made the payment as you declared you would - if not then why didn't you?

You need to sort this out, if you don't want to listen to our advice then fine, but that's how to sort it. I gave you a direct link to pay whatever you wanted there and then, so why you posted again about a DCA baffles me, you tell the DCA you've paid and to fook-orf!

Simples......

Comment

I have made payments since, not as much as I wanted to, as have had a few other things I had to pay for.

The new letter I revived from DCA is in aditional, I have paid £100 off sice I first made this thread.

I didn't mean to make it look like I was ignoring your advice eoter, so I apologize it I came across that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X