GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How charge cards influence your FICO assessment? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How charge cards influence your FICO assessment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How charge cards influence your FICO assessment?

How charge cards influence your FICO assessment?

this is a UK site =

FICO Scores by Percent of Scorable Population
    FICO Score Ranges Rating Description
    <580 Poor Your score is well below the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a risky borrower.
    580-669 Fair Your score is below the average score of U.S. consumers, though many lenders will approve loans with this score.
    670-739 Good Your score is near or slightly above the average of U.S. consumers and most lenders consider this a good score.
    740-799 Very Good Your score is above the average of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very dependable borrower.
    800+ Exceptional Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.
    Why are there different FICO Scores?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X