GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Can I get a cifas? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a cifas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a cifas?

Hi guys I applied for a bank account with HSBC I put that I had owned and lived at my house for 3 years and that I earns 86,000 a year from my job. They still haven’t come back to me and it’s been 4 days when reviewing my mortgage paperwork in fact I’ve only been here for 2 yrs 6 months and when reviewing my sa302 I earnt 80k so 6k difference with all the information about cifas floating around which is really scary could hsbc give me one of these?

When I called them they said they are still reviewing the application and there anti fraud checks and the banks procedure is to give an answer within 30days

banks are slow these days lloyds the same
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

On your other thread a couple of days ago, you were concerned that you may already have a Cifas. You also said that you had been accepted for a new bank account, and accepted in principle for a new mortgage.

You now say that you are awaiting a decision on a HSBC bank account. This is getting a tad confusing. Just how many applications do you have in the pipeline?

Comment

Working...
      X