GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CIFAS MARKERS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIFAS MARKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIFAS MARKERS

Hello All,

I have a quick enquiry and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Some years ago, a once friend asked if they could transfer some money into my account as they had sold a car. I agreed although I was a bit weary. They had told me it was only going to be £5,000 and they could provide all of the paper work. On the day they ended transferring a lot more money. So I questioned it. They said if I could transfer it to another friend it should be ok because they have all the info. Me being young and naive didn’t think much of it. Until the banks closed all of my accounts. I contacted the banks who asked a lot of questions and I just told them what the original person had told me. This was obviously not satisfactory. I’m currently working with a Monzo account which is going to be closing soon as I’ve now found out that the banks have put a market on my account. Both nationwide and Santander. I don’t know what I could do about this, I wasn’t aware that this was the situation and I would be betrayed like this.But looking at my CIFAS report it states that I have misused the account due to fraud. I have nothing to do with this and I feel as though I’ve been duped and left to handle this on my own.

if anyone can help me I’d appreciate this.

kind regards

M

Tagging Niddy

Never-In-Doubt

Comment

I am sure Niddy will be intouch asap. If not give us a nudge and we will find him
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Please email directly. Being a money mule isn't an excuse however we can try and argue it; so please send me a direct email.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X