GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Stole From Me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Stole From Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclays Stole From Me

Evening again,

Just to give you an idea of reserve fee amount with interest @ 19.9% for OD's with Barclays.

£1,920.18

Half the suggested OD amount gone in the blink of an eye but NO, Sharkleys are playing the hard way when they are in the wrong

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
    "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Morning all,

I have a question regarding SB

I personally last made a payment to this account in 2007. Barclays however made insurance payments for the whole of 2008. Where do I stand with regard to SB as I myself haven't paid a penny.

Does the SB start from 2007 or the end of 2008 when the insurance finished?

If its from when I last made a payment then this account becomes SB IN July this year

Make sense?

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
      Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 19 February 2013, 08:48.

Comment

Unfortunately I think you will find it is from the last insurance payment as these payments were made on your behalf.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Unfortunately I think you will find it is from the last insurance payment as these payments were made on your behalf.
          Hiya,

Thats exactly what I thought as well. Never mind will just have to keep at them everytime the get in contact with "In Dispute" for another year or so.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Morning all,

Been a while as nothing to report.

Need some advice if possible.

When Barclays refunded my PPI they only added 8% interest.

Given the recent report by the BBC am I right in thinking I could go back to Barclays and charge them 19.9% as per the OD fees charged on the account?

I have also noticed that Barclays were charging me PPI premuims while I was in credit - F*ckers

Anyway thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

sorry to read and run but I haven't a clue about PPI interest x
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bump

Comment

• Give ------>Bill-K ........ a PM he's your man just ask if he can pop in and take a look

Comment

Working...
                  X