GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays Stole From Me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays Stole From Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclays Stole From Me

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    What a nightmare!! Did I ever respond to your email. Sorry been manic of late...?
    Hi NID,

I haven't actually sent you an email with the Adjudicator and Ombudsman response yet.

I've been so busy unpacking since the house move I just haven't had time.

Would really appreciate your help with this one if possible as they can't be allowed to get away with this.

And FOS shouldn't be allowed to get away with letting Barclays walk all over them and call their decision reasonable and fair.

I'll definitely have them to you by the weekend at the latest.

Cheers as always

Scrappy Coco
    "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Afternoon NID,

Finally sent you that information you requested.

If you need anything else left me know ASAP as I'm on a roll

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Evening all,

Well been busy sorting old paperwork out etc since the house move and I found a copy I made of the opt out form sent by Barclays with a big fat X in the opt out box which was handed in at the local branch.

So that puts paid to their "We have no proof bollocks"

That will be put away safely until my next move with the help of NID hopefully. I know hes been busy of late. It can wait as I still have roughly 4 months left to lodge another complaint with FOS hopefully. That's if they don't reject it as they've already fecked it up once.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

On a final note, When is this government going to wake up and put RBS & Lloyds in their rightful place? £5bil taken in government loans @ 0.25% to get them lending and they have only lent 1/2bil and stashed the rest away. Makes my blood boil. The only difference between them and a burglar is the suit and flash car
        Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 6 December 2012, 18:35.

Comment

Morning all,

What are the requirements for keeping customer data etc?

Is there any legal requirement?

Only asking as Barclays response "We hold no evidence the account was upgraded without your consent" is really winding me upand I want something to go back at her withI will also upload Barclays response when I can remember how to.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

I'm a TWAT.

NID when you get a mo can you delete the duplicate thread I created under the same heading as this one.

Cheers as always

Scrappy Coco
            Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 30 December 2012, 12:01. Reason: I'm a complete TWAT

Comment

Hi all again,

Hopefully I've cracked it this time round.

Engage brain before speaking or typing in this case

Cheers as always

Scrappy Coco
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Coco View Post
                Hi all again,

Hopefully I've cracked it this time round.

Engage brain before speaking or typing in this case

Cheers as always

Scrappy Coco
                wow, this is amazing! I can't believe they are going round in circles like this! Have you actually done a new FOS complaint since all this kicked off or was the FOS complaint where they found against you in relation to the original (lapsed) offer?

Please clarify...
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning NID,

I haven't made another complaint to FOS yet.

After receiving all the communication logs from my SAR I went back to Barclays direct for answers.

What I posted was their response to me.

Thanks

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Think I've missed out a page from their response. Will check when I get home

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco

Comment

Evening all,

NID any luck with my options on this one?

Like I said in my email, I'm resigned to the fact that they aren't going to play ball but I'd at least like to give it one more shot. Even if it's only to get half of the money paid back as they can't ignore / deny the fact that I have a copy of the opt-out form which was sent back to them. Actually handed in at the branch.

Just because they can't find their copy isn't my issue really. Sharkleys

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
                      Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 22 January 2013, 19:03.

Comment

Sent email.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Coco View Post
                          I have a copy of the opt-out form which was sent back to them. Actually handed in at the branch.

Just because they can't find their copy isn't my issue really.
                          What Opt-Out form mate...?

Comment

I had a similar issue regarding PPI from the Co-op bank were they said they did not have the First loan agreement dating March 1991 under a SAR request so not being one to give up I sent a second SAR it was handled by a different advisor and low and behold this agreement turned up in a second bundle of documents.

OK it cost me another £10 but was worth it as they did eventually pay out with stat interest going back to 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              I had a similar issue regarding PPI from the Co-op bank were they said they did not have the First loan agreement dating March 1991 under a SAR request so not being one to give up I sent a second SAR it was handled by a different advisor and low and behold this agreement turned up in a second bundle of documents.

OK it cost me another £10 but was worth it as they did eventually pay out with stat interest going back to 1991.
                              and you claimed compo for their misleading and lies then - I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                What Opt-Out form mate...?
                                Hi NID

Please see attached with regards to the opt out form.

Don't worry about account number etc being left for all to see as account is well and truley closed.

As I pointed out before I'm resigned to the fact I will never get the additions fee money back as it's a case of they say this and I say that bollocks.

The reserve fee is a different matter all together.

This alone with interest will clear half of the debt and they can swing for the rest as far as I'm concerned.

I would also add that Barclays allowed us to keep increasing the OD past the £15k personal limit to £19K online which our account manager at the time couldn't work out how I had managed to do this. Irresponsible lending case????????

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 26 January 2013, 17:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X