GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations to Niddy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Niddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations to Niddy

Correct Niddy I missed the Birmingham pub bombings by four nights and would have been in one of those pubs.

But killing us was OK according to the politicians.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Great job as always Nid.
      my sister in law was involved in b ham bombings she had left the pub by about 15mins and saw the lot ,
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I go away for a week and come back to a brand new looking site.

Well done Niddy you must of worked exceptionly hard.
        My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
          I go away for a week and come back to a brand new looking site.
          Hmmm I suppose you've also come back to the "other nonsense" - quite shocked you were copied in but hey! Hope you enjoyed your break - well deserved yes?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Milly,

Where you been

Comment

Your shocked Niddy what about me I came back to 100's of emails and quite a few were about something that I knew absolutely nothing about, so why I was coppied in as I really do not know and i do not want to get involved or drawn in tbvh.

We had a fab holiday 7 days of glorious sunshine and we just rested, but it all went wrong on the plane coming home when my o/h was taken ill, when the stewadess accidentially spilt a whole cup of hot chocolate over him and the shock of this sent him into a coma and he was stone out for at least 30 mins whilst they tried to resusate him. They called over the tannoy if there was a doctor on board, we managed to find a nurse and a vet. They gave him oxygen etc etc..... thankfully he is ok now. He is thinking about sueing Ryan Air but I imagine that might be difficult. Anyone with any ideas let me know please.

I really do not need any extra agrevation at this time as I have other personal health issues going on nothing to do with the sites.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hmmm I suppose you've also come back to the "other nonsense" - quite shocked you were copied in but hey! Hope you enjoyed your break - well deserved yes?
              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Did you miss me Pompey?

We went to Italy - Rimini

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                Milly,

Where you been

Comment

We had a fab holiday 7 days of glorious sunshine and we just rested, but it all went wrong on the plane coming home when my o/h was taken ill, when the stewadess accidentially spilt a whole cup of hot chocolate over him and the shock of this sent him into a coma and he was stone out for at least 30 mins whilst they tried to resusate him. They called over the tannoy if there was a doctor on board, we managed to find a nurse and a vet. They gave him oxygen etc etc..... thankfully he is ok now. He is thinking about sueing Ryan Air but I imagine that might be difficult. Anyone with any ideas let me know please.
                  Jeysus - that's quite a shock! I'd be speaking to a solicitor, you may find you're covered for taking action in your home contents and/or holiday cover.

But i'd be speaking to a solicitor about this, Ryan Air deserve it - they are notoriously shambolic and treat us like bits of meat - i'll never use them, i'd rather walk!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your shocked Niddy what about me I came back to 100's of emails and quite a few were about something that I knew absolutely nothing about, so why I was coppied in as I really do not know and i do not want to get involved or drawn in tbvh.

I really do not need any extra agrevation at this time as I have other personal health issues going on nothing to do with the sites.
                    Hi Milly,

God, what a shock! Hope your hubby is OK. The vet could actually have been very useful - my brother in law is a GP and has, at times, diagnosed animals perfectly accurately, so don't see why it couldn't work the other way round.

As regards the first paragraph I couldn't agree more! You should NEVER have been dragged into it and I apologise to you, even though it wasn't me who dragged you in. Neither should any of the others either!

Sincerely hope your hubbies OK and I would definitely look for adequate compensation from the airline.

Caspar

Comment

OMG Millie, I am so shocked and sorry to hear that!!
                      Blimey what a nightmare, that is shocking indeed.

Love and hugsXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Working...
                      X