GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday SXGuy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday SXGuy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday SXGuy

Happy Birthday SXGuy

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday SXGuy

Happy Birthday, have a great day
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday to you have a great day

Comment

Happy Birthday SXGuy.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday SX.

Comment

Thanks Guys! Just had a lovely cooked breakfast at Café Rouge, and will be spoilt by wifey with a curry later!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday SXGuy
                Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday400.gif
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1394988

Hope you've had a great day!
                Love, Pixie x

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Wishing you a very

Last edited by diddlydee; 29 July 2013, 17:05.
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy B-day - hope you had a good day

Comment

I did! Curry was lovely! im so full up i could burst lol

Comment

Happy Birthday SXGuy hope you had a great day!!

Comment

Sorry for posting late x

Hope you had a fab birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday matey
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X