GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TAKE THAT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAKE THAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TAKE THAT

and Robbie was not Take That as they managed very well on their own without him with sell out tours........
    Anyhoooo i love them with robbie or without robbie and I love robbie too........ so all in all I am very happy!

Comment

LOL, do you need reminding of his sales after take that, compared with the sales of take that whilst they were "dead" as a band? Robbie single handedly sold more records than they did as a group, since his departure.... FACT!

Me thinks we all know that robbie was take that and when he went, take that went. As for the tours, lol - only cos silly screaming girls will pay to see half a band - kind like the beatles without lennon, ermm - sorry - there was never a "beatles" the moment he died!

People forget that changing band members also change the band, sugababes - is another prime example, how many of the current band were the original ones? So, why they are still called sugababes is a joke - there is nothing sugary or babie about them lol.....

Listen woman, you're just a take that fanatic lol, i'll never win this argument so i'll admit defeat gracefully now ;LOL ;LOL
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Kind of agree with you Niddles (but I never said that okay - don't tell looloo!)
        When they reformed, they could have called the band "Robbie, Gary, Mark and the bookends" ;LOL
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Boo Diddles i am behind you and heard that !! hehehe

I forgive you as you did try your bestest to get tickets for me

haha Nids probably best and be careful as Mrs O may be around to give you her 2ps worth

Comment

MRS O...... i have just seen Never Forget on Children in Need..............

A-MAZ-ING

I wish I was seeing them with you!!!!!!

Comment

I had a yummy dream last night

Met Gary and Robbie and they gave me pukka tickets to the concerts as I moaned that we were sitting right at the back. Also got photos and autographs with them - damn shame I had to wake up

Comment

Mrs O and Pixie.... can you tell me alllllllllllllll about it!!

xx

Comment

Should have gone to Specsavers.............sorry, just thinking aloud, lol

(Only joking)
                  Last edited by charitynjw; 10 June 2011, 12:26.

Comment

I'd forgotten this thread existed

As you already know by now, Take That were amazing!!! The atmosphere was electric and there was a huge cheer when Robbie came on.

Never Forget was something else and as for Omm - just wait until Wembley.

I'm sooooo jealous. I've got Take That withdrawal...

I'm listening to Progressed - have it on repeat on the computer.

My favourite song at the moment (and their new single)

It's amazing in the show when they sing it standing on Omm.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

GUESS WHERE I AM OFF TO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TODAY IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Yes the day had finally arrived and to say I am on the ceiling is an understatement

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my ramblings and going through my pain of getting my tickets!!

xxxxx

Comment

You going somewhere then Loo?
                          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                            You going somewhere then Loo?

Have i not mentioned it??

Comment

Working...
                            X