GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cleaver Doggy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaver Doggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaver Doggy

But does it do the hoovering ?

Re: Cleaver Doggy

If it does the hoovering it can come and live with me!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Or if he can cook?!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
        Or if he can cook?!
        I wouldn't want a dog to cook for us...we'd choke on it's bloody hair

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
          If it does the hoovering it can come and live with me!
          Why's that then? So you can learn how to do it properly and become a proppa womman?

* slams door shut and runs for the hills
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Why's that then? So you can learn how to do it properly and become a proppa womman?

* slams door shut and runs for the hills
            Get tae f*ck!

I don't mind doing other things but hoovering is my most hated of jobs...it comes very close to the same hate I have or bogies!

Comment

Is it only me that wanted that doggy to bite that lazy cows toe when she removed her sock?
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                Is it only me that wanted that doggy to bite that lazy cows toe when she removed her sock?

No not just you diddles. Poor Dog doesn't have a life of its own, Trust me I sometimes know how he feels.

With a bit of luck one day it will get peed off and tell its owner to get her own blinking slippers.

Mind you I wish I could get my old Chocolate Lab to hoover up after himself. Every time he gets up (not very often these days - mind you he was lazy even as a pup) he leaves a chocolate brown silhouette of himself on the rug.

I have to say though that Flash the Black Lab is a 4 legged vacuum cleaner, just drop a crumb on the floor and it gets sucked up.

Regards, Handy.
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

My chocolate lab is our crumb hunter, but then again his predecessor the yellow lab was the same. Poor labs, always hungry! Talking about my yellow lab reminds me of "currygate"...... poor girl couldn't drink water fast enough, bless.

Well, if she will steal daddies dinner when he ain't looking!
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X